SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trinitytx_gw

I am back from taking Buffy to the vet.

trinitytx
14 years ago

I was surprised to see when I checked her rabies tag before I left, that she had her shot at the same vet I use. They had no information on her other than the shot.

Her tag is good until next month. Whew!

I explained to him the right leg limping, her extensive eye infections, and the infection at her bottom.

He looked her over well, and of course she is covered with flea eggs, and even a few live fleas remained after my using frontline on her last week.

I explained I want to have her groomed but her health came first.He took her temperature, and it was normal, he said her teeth looked good as well.

He is keeping her overnite for observation, and will do the bathing & grooming for her in the morning. He only charges $10.00 to keep her overnite. So you can see how reasonable he is. He has been a vet since 1962, and treats everything from hawks to horses.

It is going to have to be a short to the skin cut he said because of the matts.

Her ears were the worst, just solid.

I am so relieved, I just have no words to express.

Buffy was so cute, I put a leash on her in the yard, and she happily trotted into the house with me.

I just didn't have the heart to put her in the cage, so we went on the leash only. She loves to ride in the car, and was very well behaved.

I gave her a kiss before I left with her collar and leash, I did have to sign a release for treatment, and they told me to call around 3-4 tomorrow to see if I could come get

her.

Sorry such a long post, but you have all been there for me during this ordeal, and have given me the strength to do what I already knew in my heart was the right thing.

Here are pictures of her out on my back patio before we left.

Now I am going to HAVE to go to Larry tonite and tell him where his dog is...I really need your input on how to do this.

Hugs Trin

Comments (35)