I was surprised at the news of Al and Tipper. Sadly, I've known way too many couples that have called it quits after 30 to 50 years of marriage. Reasons varied from "I don't love you anymore" to "we have nothing in common" and then of course, "there is someone else." I don't know what the Gore's situation is, but I wish them the best.
Al and Tipper--that's just so sad. It just took my breath away when I saw it in the news. I wonder what's wrong. Maybe they've just "had it" with each other, but at this point in life, I just don't understand why either would think they would be better off alone. (Or maybe one or the other does not plan to be alone.) I don't know how many kids they have, but this just shatters the whole family. Too bad.
lindyluwho
patti43
Related Discussions
Global Warming, Dimming, Destruction and Change
Q
Peat moss good for soil?
Q
Al & Tipper have separated
Q
Al and Tipper Gore
Q
glenda_al
matti5
sue_va
carol_in_california
alisandeOriginal Author
susanjf_gw
sue_va
socks