SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mbw1

Finally Found The Perfect Tile!!!

mbw1
13 years ago

This is the first photo I have posted of the "80% done kitchen"!!

So as I'm sure most of you know backsplash selection can often be the most difficult choice when designing a kithcen.

Hubby and I have been back and forth during the entire reno. I want simple white subway, he says its too boring. Wants something with little design and character. We try to compromise and keep looking. Not a lot of choice where we live and shipping tile purchased on-line to Eastern Canada would be extremely expensive.

Last week we found locally a tile and design that we both agreed upon and loved! The little black tile picked up the Uba Tuba, the other golden tile was a great match for our BM Wilmington Tan and the off white of the main tile was enough for a little contrast with the cabinets!Hooray!

And guess what!! It's discontinued!!!!!!!!I'm sure the salesperson heard the little sob I let out when I called to place the order and he told me it was no longer available!LOL

So we start again!! I"ve been through the Finished Kitchen and Backsplash galleries until my eyeballs almost popped out! Any suggestions or photo links would be appreciated!

{{!gwi}}

Comments (14)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor