SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lotties_gw

What are your favorite websites and ways to save?

LottieS
12 years ago

First have to say how much I love this website. Thank you all for providing so much information! I am on the tail end of a mostly DIY partial refinish. We removed a wall and added a peninsula, picked out the cork flooring and almost decided on the backsplash. Having real problems finding pendants for over the peninsula that I like and can afford. Hate spending money for something I really don't want. Maybe I'll make them myself! Has anyone done that?

Would love to make my dream of a double oven come true. I love to bake and always include breads and desserts when I have friends over. Heaven would be breads warm from the oven along with the main from the oven. I've looked on Craigs list, tried googling, the big box stores, in the papers for clearances etc. One poster mentioned dent sales but I have not seen that in my area. My budget is really limited. Do you have any suggestions for websites or other places to find a double range-has to fit in my 30 inch space or simple pendants for above the peninsula that can give off a lot of light. Thanks!!!

Comments (15)