SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

Shopping Websites - Your Favorites?

bakemom_gw
16 years ago

I have found that certain items are best purchased on line. For example, hair products. I use CHI and Catwalk. They are pricey and must be purchased at a salon around here. I can get them on line for a little less, but delivered to my door. I use Ball Beauty Supply and Beauty First to see who has the best prices. It really appeals to me to have one less errand to run and home delivery for essentially the same price.

I also use 1800petmeds for my cats' flea treatment. It's much cheaper than the vet's office (the commercial is right) and I only dose them a few times a year rather than 12 months. Seems to work just fine and no fleas around here! I give my vet plenty of regular business, so this is one area I save a trip and save some $$$.

I buy seeds to sprout for edible sprouts from Sprout People. I really like their website and they are devoted to customer service. They are slighly higher than than the really cheeep sites, but they make up for the small difference with the way they conduct business.

Another business I really enjoy is Lynd Fruit Farm. This is a local orchard that features u-pick items. We love to go there. They send out emails to let folks know when certain items are ready for picking and what the upcoming crop is going to look like. It's packed with useful information and I enjoy receiving it. Frankly, fruit picking is not on the top of my everyday list, so I appreciate the heads up. They were creamed by the horrible weather here this spring, but they MIGHT have some apples for picking this fall. It's a family tradition here.

Have YOU found any gems? Who do YOU like? What products are easier/cheaper to buy online for YOU?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!