SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tvjazz_gw

White Fantasy (super white) granite

tvjazz
13 years ago

THS13 asked what I thought about this..

I did get it in my kitchen and I LOVE it. It is my absolute favorite part of my new home. I was obsesed with carrera and got this instead. Honestly, I love it more than the carrera now (I did get carrera on my fireplace).

I got it polished with a large ogee edge and that really makes it.. this granite has such depth and almost a little sparkle in some places. I have espresso cabinets and beveled white subway tile as my backsplash. I love all of it.

So far, no etching issues. I do have a couple scratches, but those happened during our move in, not from daily use. The scratches are white and really not noticable. I think coffee could stain it if it sat too long. My husband left drips on the counter while I was out of town and I really had to work to get it off. But it did come off. Our installer told us it is fragile, so I don't put hot pans on it, or stand on it or anything like that.

I truly love it though, best best thing we picked, by far!!! All our neighbors built their home recently as well and everyone loves our granite and is super jealous of it. :-)

One word of advice, we were there for the templating. It can have some hairline cracks that are natural and we made sure that it got templated and cut so that we avoided those as best as we could. And, so the veining matched up right as well.

Good luck!!!

Comment (1)