SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
farmhousebound

Couldn't wait to show y'all!

farmhousebound
15 years ago

Well, we started a few months ago on Phase I of the remodeling project on DH's grandparents farmhouse - so far so good. DH gets to stay at the farmhouse during the week (he's retired) while I get to visit on the weekends. My hood got mounted - still a lot of trim work to finish out around it and the stove is on a dolly until we are ready to finish out floor which will be after the first phase, then painting and trim work by DH and I. Excuse the mess, unfinished stuff, . . . but I couldn't wait to show y'all my hood and stove as I can starte to "see" my vision of my kitchen starting to take shape. Let's see if this works!

{{!gwi}}

Okay, since that looks like it might have worked, I am also going to attach a copy of the outside - the right side (as looking at the picture) and a 13' addition along the back are the new rooms--a master BR/BA and extension of kitchen and of the den. When I get to retire, I want to be able to take in golden retriever seniors and continue to help out with Adopt-a-Golden Rescue--thus, the golden retriever weathervane on top of the new cupola (sp?). We plan on naming the farm "Olde Gold Retreat".

{{!gwi}}/i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/jcandsam/cupola2.jpg"; border="0" alt="Golden Weathervane">

Comments (30)