SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wi_sailorgirl

BM Mascarpone cabinets with white quartz?

wi-sailorgirl
11 years ago

Hi all! Ah ... the search for the perfect white kitchen. Is everyone sick of it by now? Well, I'm still loving it despite the obsession it causes me. I've searched this forum and the home decorating forum, as well as the finished kitchens blog but I've not found anyone who has done this, so I'm hoping to pull you out of the woodwork if you have.

The quick version of the question: Has anyone used BM Mascarpone (AF-20) on their cabinets with a white(ish) quartz countertop? If so, can you share information/pictures?

Three years ago (you can still find the posts about it on here), I picked Mascarpone as "the" white in my house (I actually did a consultation with Maria Killiam to come to that conclusion). Since then we've done a big house renovation and everything white that we painted was painted Mascarpone (and I did it all, except for the bedroom ceilings). I absolutely love how it turned out. But when Maria spec'd that color for me, I was thinking I'd go with dark countertops in my kitchen (I was including that when I spoke to her because I knew at some point we'd be updating hte kitchen, at least by repainting the existing cabinets which are currently something close to White Dove). Since then, I've fallen in love with an all white kitchen and I love the idea of white quartz countertops. Of course Mascarpone is a bit on the creamy side, and I'm having a tough time finding a "white" quartz that works with the color. I'm wondering if such an animal exists.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts on the matter!

Comments (8)