SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
homenoobie

I'm back! Backsplash help!

HomeNoobie
12 years ago

hi!

for those of you who sort of remember me - I was mostly a lurk, but did post! my house was finished in August, but due to a mishap that occurred two days after moving in (big flood- builders fault) and the aftermath, I have been MIA!

But now things are back under control and I want to finish off my kitchen! I owe you guys pictures, and I will do that ASAP (today, hopefully!), but I need major back splash guidance!

My kitchen's perimeter is a medium-dark maple - I love the color! The island is cream painted maple.. I LOVE the two-toned kitchen and am so glad I did it! My granite is kashmir white and appliances are stainless steel.

I want a backsplash with a focal point over the range.. before I moved in, I envisioned a carrara marble subway backsplash with something special over the range

(this, http://www.saltillo-tiles.com/products/tile/marble-mosaics/sunflower for example)

There are a lot of brown/cream/grey/accent of reds throughout my kitchen and I'm wondering if the cararra will read too cold?

Prairiegirl2010's kitchen is one of my favorites.. just FYI

What do you guys think?

Will post pics ASAP!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022