SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jsaf237

Is a 36" range and Miele speed oven enough?

jsaf237
9 years ago

I have been struggling with the 48" range vs double wall oven for so long and I know it's a matter of preference. I've come to the odd conclusion that perhaps a 36" range and a speed oven (that would also be my microwave) is the best solution. Here are my concerns - please educate me.

48" range oven - I'm reluctant toto buy a giant 8 burner oven that I will always have to bend over for; also I'm concerned about the mini-oven: is it useful? Lastly, it seems that it will likely be uncomfortably hot to cook at the range in front of a hot oven. True? The benefit is that we actually end up with more cabinet space not taking up a whole stack for ovens

Cooktop/wall ovens - this was my first thought. But I kind of want to have the option of the infrared broiler. Is that a worthwhile feature in range ovens? Because you can't really do it in wall ovens as far as I've seen - expeciay when your wall ovens won't be vented. The cooktop plus oven/speed oven combo was also in the differential. I read that sometimes the microwave feature is hard to use in a speed Oven if you are using the oven around the same time.

Is there a solution? I just want to be done either this. Tell me what to do.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH