SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deedles_gw

Can I share my latest paint version of my sink wall?

deedles
11 years ago

Well, again I can't seem to resize to save my life, but...

playing around with the sink wall and this is feeling pretty good to me. The window can shrink a bit so I could get a 30 and 15 upper instead of the 24 and 12 as shown. DWD to right of sink, 20" undercounter freezer (big freezer in basement)and TBD" drawer base to left of sink. Think I've settled on the Frigidaire 32" all fridge and then a 12" wide tall cab with vertical storage behind the door for platters, etc and cookbook shelves above. The strange camera thing above the fridge is actually an old radio that my folks had in their first kitchen and I'd love to be able to listen to that again! It's pretty big, actually..like a bread box size. So!

I've put in Corian Jasmine for the countertop and the cabs are going to be either fir or quarter-sawn oak.

What do you guys think?

(For anyone that hasn't endured my many layout posts, the stove prep etc area is in another U shaped spot. This is just clean-up/dishes/fridge over here.)

Still looking at marmoleum for the floor. Checkboard is probably out, maybe a simple inlay but that TBD as well.

Okay, thanks!

Comments (10)