SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bd50mom_gw

I really need layout help! Please!

bd50mom
11 years ago

Starting a kitchen remodel! Our house is already half torn apart. Our kitchen used to be a bout a 9 x 10 separated from a wall into our dining room/living room area. Our house is small and we took out a partial wall to open things up a bit, but due to the structure of our brick home we cant take out any more of it. Basically our living room and dining room was all one long room about 30 foot and is about 13 foot wide with an L shaped room( the old kitchen) that we are thinking about puting the kitchen where the dinijng room was. We can change any plumbing and or gas lines, electric ect. WE CAN not move any of the windows and can not add on to our home. The double windows and the window just down from the double are low windows and can not have normal cabinets under them. I am thinking of possibly a window seat with drawers that pull out below the double window. We can move any plumbing, electric or gas if needed. Thanks in advance. I have an idea for a layout but want the best layout that I can have and I am no designer. Thanks in advance. I also would like a possible peninsula with seating( I think it is too small for an island and I will also need some other seating, table ect. My cabinetry will be custom so I can basically

Comments (11)