SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
josie724

Isn't killing your KD considered

josie724
15 years ago

justifiable homicide? I swear in my case it would be.....I've had it with him.

He ordered our hood at 36" it should have been 42". So he tells us he'll order a correct size and it will take 2 weeks. That was 3 weeks ago. He's on vacation now and won't be back until Wednesday Sept 3. He told my husband before he left for vacation, that the replacement would be installed Tuesday Sept 2. I decided to call his office today to make sure my replacement was in and scheduled to be installed Tuesday. I find out it's scheduled for Sept 6, which is a Saturday. I told his assistant that the minute he arrives back from vacation, he is to have my hood installed along with the crown moulding and kick plates. I don't care what he has to do to accommodate me. He dragged his feet on ordering the replacement because he knew he would be on vacation, and didn't want it installed while he was away.

Bottom line my kitchen is held up by a month, I know a lot of people experience much bigger problems, but what really ticks me off is his attitude, he should be bending over backwards to accommodate us. Instead it seems that we are the ones bending. We asked him to send the installer back to finish the crown mouldings, and kick plates. But he wouldn't. He also was very against us having our floors refinished during the down time. He doesn't want to be responsible if the floor gets damaged. My dh told him that we are having the floors re finished and if his employees damage it he's fixing it. ARGHHHHHHHHH i can't wait for this to be over.

Comments (32)