SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grneyesct

Creamy White and Soapstone Finished Kitchen with Pics!

grneyesct
12 years ago

Cabinets: Custom cabinets built by my hubby some in place and some in my dining room, no joke!

Cabinet Paint: BM Satin Impervo, Ivory White

Wall Color: Behr, Ryegrass

Knobs: knobs4less Century Hardware, Highlander

Pulls: knobs4less Century Hardware, Baroque Circle

Countertops: Marisol Soapstone, from EleMar New England

Backsplash: Arabesque shape California Art Tile, Espanola

Flooring: Prefinished Teak installed ourselves

Sink: Artisan Sink

Faucet: Kohler

Appliances: are all Samsung

Lighting Fixture over sink: Rejuvenation, Ford Mills

Chandelier: Kichler

This took just about a year to complete. We utilized our family room for the kitchen and made the living room our main gathering place. My old kitchen will be re-purposed as a laundry room.

We have 2 or 3 minor things to tinker with. We need to move the family computer to the desk and put the stools in at the pennsula.

We're still debating what to do about window treatments - in a couple months when the leaves drop, we'll be like fish in a bowl.. any suggestions would be helpful!!

Please excuse the plastic that we left on the fridge.. lol Have no fear, I finally took it off. But some of the photos show with it on...

So here is my old kitchen which will become my laundry room. It is wedged in the center of the house. It measures 8x10.. and only had ONE drawer..

And this is the Family Room we moved the kitchen into:

We have tons (probably WAY too many) progress photos..Only going to post a couple to calm any question of these actually being built and painted in the space and in my dining room.. LOL

Forgive the Large Photos.. Photobucket and I werent getting along this evening and I got impatient trying to post this :)

I have to thank everyone here for being so fabulous!! I lurked 99% of the time, but I got a lot out of reading everyones posts, comments and advice.

I'll have to figure out how to unlock my kitchen albums on Photobucket so I can share the rest of the photos without boring you all to death ;P

~ Dana ~

Comments (82)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!