SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gena_hooper

I have cabinets!!! (Cooking Apple Green preview)

Gena Hooper
13 years ago

Okay. Just some cabinets are up, but I'm so stupidly excited that I couldn't wait to share them. I'm pretty sure no one would understand why I'm so thrilled except y'all. So here they are!

For anyone who's worried about doing color, don't be! Our cabinets are Farrow & Ball Cooking Apple Green (a light green) and Old White (a putty). I love the Cooking Apple Green cabinets! They look exactly as I'd hoped. Like they could be original to our 1935 house. We also mixed inset uppers on the glass cabinets with frameless everywhere else. I think it looks great, and adds that period detail where it's most noticeable.

For anybody in the Boston area looking for custom cabinet makers, I wholeheartedly recommend Patty and Billy at Country Craftsmen. They were wonderful to work with, and their prices were very reasonable. They followed every detail of a custom, detailed scheme down to a "Drill holes here. Don't drill holes here" level. Most of all, their cabinetry is gorgeous. Our GC kept complimenting them.

Here is a link that might be useful: my blog if you want to see more

Comments (66)