SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
justgotabme

Anyone have experience with IKEA appliances?

justgotabme
10 years ago

Though our cook top is still in perfect working order and I like cooking on it, I'm tired of cleaning it. I went with coils because at the time we built I was using cast iron skillets. I've since injured my wrists and had to give up using them because of their weight.
We've looked everywhere in Omaha and online for a smooth top glass/ceramic cooktop with touch control and have found a few but had not purchased yet because I hate spending over a thousand dollars on something we don't need. We stopped into Ikea while in California and found they have one for about half the price of those we've looked at.
With everything else we are doing to our home (paying cash for everything as we go) it would be nice to save $500.00+ on a cooktop that we really don't have to have. Ofcourse we still want a quality cooktop so I thought I'd ask here if any of you have Ikea appliances (the one linked below would really be nice to know about) and what you think of their quality?

Here is a link that might be useful: Nutid glass/ceramic cook top without knobs.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH