SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
akcorcoran_gw

Anyone have experience with Pacific Sales for appliances? (In Bes

akcorcoran
11 years ago

Or Best Buy is one of the ones that has been revamped and has a HUGE appliance department with virtually every brand of appliance. Shockingly, it even has the entire line of Miele appliances, right down to their rarely-seen full-size wine cooler!

It is "insourced" to Pacific Sales (sort of like they use Magnolia for high-end video and audio and "GeekSquad" for computer stuff.) Pac Sales looks like it's a company that is based out west - not much info here in MD about them.

Anyone have any experience with Pacific Sales?

I would *never* buy a Miele from our Best Buy alone - the old guys were clueless and would look at the tag in front of you when you asked a question. They fellow I worked with from Pac Sales was actually pretty knowledgeable.

I'm trying to decide if we should buy our Miele there - the only other place that carries the line, now that Ferguson has abandoned it, is a store that's 40-miles away. While it's a local store that offers nice service in sales, they don't service Miele at all - and they'll charge my $70 to deliver.

So, I guess I'm looking for any feedback or experiences with Pacific Sales - outside of Best Buy most likely since they just partnered.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pacific Sales website

Comments (23)