SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amandatmosher

Please help me with some kitchen updates!

amandatmosher
15 years ago

Hi Everyone! I am brand new to this board and after googling a few things I quickly found out that this is the place to be for excellent kitchen help! A little background.... We are buying this house that is 8 yrs the kitchen cabinets are a creamish bisque color from Kraftmaid... there is crown molding from kraftmaid as well. We will be replacing the appliances with streamlined stainless steel and there are hardwood floors. We are wanting to replace the current backsplash.. just not my style. I need help picking out a new backsplash and I am wondering if anyone can superimpose one onto a picture for me? i have seen this done and i think it would be a big help! I am leaning towards some sort of subway tile.. i just don't know if i should do more of a tumbled marble color or the bright white ones! any advice would be great!!

Also... the walls are going to be painted BM Powell Buff and all of the woodwork in the house is being painted white. We are also thinking of installing crown molding in the kitchen. DO you think that this would help break up the space between the cabinets and the ceiling? we will also be getting new blinds, french country style barstools, new oil rubbed bronze hardware and doing a window treatment on the kitchen window. Any comments or suggestions about the kitchen would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen

Comments (5)