SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tansunny_gw

help me find runners for my bedroom

13 years ago

I recently updated my master bedroom (and most of the rest of the house). We previously had carpet and we have refinished the hardwood floors. We put the felt pads on the feet of the bed and now it slides easily if bumped. We need to find some rugs and I think runners are my best option due to the size of the room and layout.

I would need one runner for each side of the bed and the foot of the bed. Since it is a queen size and approx 66 inches wide, so far the only one I have found long enough to go at the foot of bed is 70 inches and it is a bath rug. I wouldn't have an issue with that, except it is only 24 inches wide and by the time we put the end of the bed on it, not very much walking space remains.

I prefer something maybe 70 inches long by 30 inches wide in a solid color. The new duvet and wall color are vibrant enough.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=121705

Color on walls is Sherwin Williams Reflecting Pool.

I hope to find a runner that is beige or chocolate brown. Off white would be acceptable too. I have looked at JCPenny.com, Overstock.com, Kohl's, HomeGoods, and Bed Bath and Beyond. I figured those were my best choices and I didn't find much.

I did find a Cindy Crawford runner that is 8 feet long on clearance at JCPenny. It has a diamond pattern on it, but I believe the pattern is fairly subtle. But again, it is only 24 inches wide. I could make it work if I have too.

Comments (11)