SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennyms319

help with layout of a small kitchen pic 1/6

Jennyms319
11 years ago

Hello, I really am hoping that someone here can help me. I feel like I'm at a dead end here. We are in the process of a hue remodel. I have done a ton of work on my kitchen just to get it to the shape it is in now. I was so gross. So I know that it doesn't look like much but I am very proud of it.

I had made my mind up that the wall dividing the kitchen and the dinning room would be knocked out. My husband and I had decided that we wanted to close up the door in the kitchen and put French doors in the dinning area where the double window is now. The French doors will open up to the huge porch . By the way the desk that is in the dinning area will not be there much longer. As i got to thinking the other day I realized that I'm going to run into problms with the french doors . The table will be in the waybecause i planned on centering it once the desk is gone. I am not set on keeping the same table but I feel like this will be an issue regardless. can anyone help me on possible layouts or show me similar pics of kitchens that could be like mine and what you have done. as you can see our home is very small. I have tossed out the idea of a breakfast bar where the wall is now but i just don't know how to incorperate it. And we have 4 people in our family. I really don't want us all sitting right next to each other eating . Please help me I feel like I'm lossing my mind!

Comments (8)