SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msrose

Should I replace the mirros in my bathroom?

msrose
16 years ago

Sorry to start a 2nd post, but I was afraid not everyone would see my mirror question if I posted it on the other one. I posted a question awhile backing asking if I should get rid of my bigger mirror and replace it with some more decorative ones. Y'all convinced me to keep the one I have and frame it. Well, I saw some at Lowes that I just love, so I wanted to see if you like them enough that you think I should get them or if I should still stick with what I have. They actually had this first one there and it looks like it would match the color of the paint I used:

{{!gwi}}

The mirror I currently have is 66 1/2" wide and the one at Lowes is 34 3/4" wide. I only have the one sink on the right, but I don't know if I would like having just one mirror. If I go with one mirror, this one would be the best because of the width. I think you can see where the sink is here:

{{!gwi}}

If it would look better with 2 mirrors, I found both of these on Lowe's website, but I not sure if Dark Choclate and Espresso are black on brown.

{{!gwi}}

23 x 28 Espresso Finish

{{!gwi}}

22 x 30 Dark Chocolate.

So, the question is...keep what I have, replace with two individual mirrors, or replace with one mirror over the sink?

Laurie

Comments (16)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH