SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
itltrot_gw

Finally finished the Laundry Room...almost.

itltrot
11 years ago

It's done enough that I can focus on a different project or three. I'd like to see something on the walls additional cabinets above the old fridge but overall I'm very happy with how it turned out.

The room wasn't bad to begin with considering I had already done quite a bit from when we moved in but it wasn't fun enough.

Here's a couple from when we closed on the house

After repairing walls, painting and installing tile floors

I wanted red washer and dyer but mine were almost new and I wasn't convinced about painting them so I painted my cabinets red instead. I love them. We made new doors to get rid of the dated arch. I also changed the hardware from ORB to satin nickel. I added glass bubble mosaic backsplash, and painted the walls a dark gray. Nixed the chandelier due to offset doors and crazy shadows.

Here's the link to my mid-project panic. http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/msg0111464922395.html?20

And here it is finally.

DH and I did start a project on the breaker box cover and still have some more to do on it.

DH is glad it's finally done enough and I'm already on to the next project but keeping my eyes open for something awesome for the walls.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer