SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cactuscatie

Take a Look at DH's New Brainstorm

cactuscatie
16 years ago

DH wants to change our room off the kitchen into a media room or TV room, whatever it's called these days. However, the room is small - the length is 11' and the width is 9'9". The only way I can show you this room is to take pictures of each wall and try to explain what he wants to do. So here's in hopes that I can explain clearly so everyone will understand.

WALL 1 - Picture of open wall off kitchen. It is 11'.

WALL 2 - This wall will face the TV. It is 9'9".

WALL 3 - This wall faces the kitchen opening. Again 11'.

WALL 4 - And this is the TV wall. 9'9"

Now to my question. What kind of furniture do you suggest. We went out looking yesterday. We originally thought loveseat on wall 1 and couch on wall 2. DH wanted couch facing the TV. But I think it will be too tight. Salesperson suggested a sectional and again I'm thinking it's way too much furniture in this small room. So now we're thinking recliner on wall 2 for DH and loveseat or even couch on wall 1.

Oh, also DH wants leather pieces. What do you think about mixing a fabric piece with a leather piece. Most of the leather pieces he liked were big and bulky in my opinion.

I'm asking for suggestions. DH and I can't seem to come to a mutual agreement on this room.

Comments (13)