SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
breezygirl_gw

DH thinks my pull choice looks cheap!

breezygirl
12 years ago

I've been looking for cab hardware for about 18 months. When theanimala revealed her finished kitchen with the modern Top Knobs Princetonian pulls, I liked the simple lines well enough to chose them for my new kitchen.

Since then, my tastes have changed as have my kitchen plans. Many months ago, I became fascinated with the Restoration Hardware Aubrey pull, which still has clean lines but is less modern. With my cabs and hood in now, I decided on the Aubrey for the more vintagey, "classic" feel. I picked one up in a recent scouting road trip to the big city to make the quality was right and was prepared to order with either the current RH sale or the one coming in November. BUT, I showed DH the Aubrey, and he doesn't like it. He said it looks like we ran out of money, went to HD, and bought the cheapest pulls we could find. Argh.

Don't you think the Aubrey pull would look good in my kitchen? (Marble goes in Thursday!!)

�

Comments (68)

• deedles
    12 years ago

I think they are beautiful! But, harmony is important: maybe you can pick three that you like and ask hubby to pick one of those? Then, everyone is happy!

• kellied
    12 years ago

After seeing the Aubrey installed in a kitchen I have to say that I like it.
    Show Kevin the pictures of it installed and if he still doesn't care for it, start looking for one you both can live with. Life is too short to get into a battle over kitchen hardware.

• Related Discussions

Look what my DH picked up at an estate sale!

Q

Comments (18)
    sally2 - I stumbled across the Scandinavian version of the Pizelle Iron in another cupboard. It's called the Krumkake Iron (kruum - ca-ca) I think we can all agree that it does not sound as appetizing as "pizelle". The one I have is in rough shape....another garage sale rescue. I'm pretty sure that's the reason I have never used it....that and the fact that I am not fond of sweets. Nordic Ware is another local Scandinavian company. The style has not changed over the years. The link is to the one you can buy today. Mine was made in the 40's and looks identical. I think the big difference between pizelles and krumkake is that most often the krumkake is rolled into a cone while it is still hot and soft. Just one more appliance you probably don't want! :-) Teresa Here is a link that might be useful: Nordic Ware Krumkake Iron
    ...See More

My new hardware -- how cheap is too cheap?

Q

Comments (13)
    Bowyer, my thoughts exactly. If they tarnish or if I can't get over the yearning for brass, I can replace them later with limited guilt at that price. If I'd paid $20, the undertaker would have been screwing those puppies off and bolting them to my casket for reuse. Lazygardens, good tip. I think I will have about 5 extra of all three pieces. If I don't, I'll for sure order more. Hey, pat me on the back again! When I was shopping for those at Overstock, they invited me to join some sort of frequent diner program. Since one of our regular joints was on the list, I did it and they sent me (unannounced) a 15% thank-you coupon. So I actually got 15% off all that hardware. I mention this in case anyone is budget shopping for hardware. Those piece are Overstock's Stone Mill Tudor pattern (pull) also available in oiled bronze and weathered nickel. And Stone Mill Sienna knob, same finishes. Interestingly, it comes in packs of 5, 10, and 25, but the 5-packs are cheaper per piece. I have learned to always do the math on Overstock because they price things oddly. Can y'all tell I'm struggling to make up for that expensive Cambria and my frou-frou china cabinet? Gonna take more than cheap hardware to do it, tho . . .
    ...See More

i think my pulls are too big

Q

Comments (33)
    I am a fan over oversized pulls so I like your long pulls. I tried to make my pulls be about half of the drawer width. I ended up with 19-1/4 inch pulls on my 36 inch drawers, 13-1/4 on my 24 inch drawers and 10 inch pulls on my 18 inch drawers. As A2 said my pulls do not have the ends extending out like yours. I don't think you could easily change yours out for ones like mine or for shorter pulls because the holes would not match up. I think it would be hard difficult to patch the holes without it being somewhat noticeable. I think you will end up loving those long pulls. Its nice to be able to grab the pull anywhere along its length. Also it looks like there is nice projection so there will be plenty of room for your DH's fingers. As others have said give yourself some time to get used to it. From what I can see your kitchen is looking fabulous. Just so you know what A2 was talking about here is a picture of my pulls.
    ...See More

DH gabpmbled in Vegas. I get to chose cab pulls.

Q

Comments (65)
    ok. i'm sorry but i don't have time to read through this entire post so i'm sure i'm missing something. please forgive... anyway, i prefer the highland ridge to the one by RH. in general, i prefer no nonsense, chunky & heavy hardware. you should really check out the schwaub traditional line and handle it. i love it. and you know what else? i think i have an extra handle i'd be willing to send you if you'd like a sample. you're in luck since i miscounted when i ordered. just let me know! and they come in 4", 6" and 12" appliance pulls. i used the 4" on the drawers, the 6" on the dishwashers and the 12" on the fridge and freezer. i know you said your dh doesn't like the screws showing (my dh didn't like that either) but the screws don't really show. it's just decorative (which i wasn't thrilled about) but when they're all up, you don't notice at all. Here is a link that might be useful: schaub traditional pulls
    ...See More
  • sabjimata
    12 years ago

I have the Aubrey in 10" on 36" drawers. It looks a little lightweight in that application but it is a nice pull. I think I would prefer it in a smaller size. And yeah, it is like an upscale hardware shop pull and that is kind of, imho, industrial/apothecary chic.

I have held the Bakes pull in my hand and it is really heavy and nice but much pricier than the RH stuff. The hardware is manufactured by the same company that makes the Peacock hardware so you know it is well done.

• breezygirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you all for your comments. Yes, I wanted honest feedback.

The Aubreys feel fabulous to hold. They are weighty, solid, well-made, and don't look cheap. Even DH agrees on that.

The problem here is that I don't much care for anything else in my price range. I'm very picky. I don't like the proportions of most pulls, and I don't like knobs. I like clean, simple lines.

I do LOVE the Horton Brasses Bakes pull that Remodelfla posted. I also entered that HB contest hoping to win and buy those exact pulls. Out of my price range.

{{!gwi}}

I also have looked at the Cliffside pull that Littlesmokie linked. The Schaubs that LS also linked were on my list for a while until I found the price. Again, both are out of my price range.

OldBat--Funny you mention the RH Ephram. He likes those. I don't. I like really clean lines and to me, IRL, those looked kind of squatty because the part that meets the cab is so tiny. They are really pretty though.

I showed DH the Bistro pull, which I like well enough to live with. He said it looked "too fancy."

So here's the problem. I like VERY few pulls, especially in the less than $20 each price range. DH doesn't like the one I like. This has been our cycle for about 20 years. I like something for the home. He doesn't and says let's keep looking. BUT he never goes to look!! Then we end up with no art on the walls, cheap light fixtures, and other crap because we can't agree. He's been letting me choose just about everything along the way here in our reno so CHOICES have actually been made. Now we're slipping back to the old pattern. Sorry for the vent...

• colorfast
    12 years ago

Breezy, of the two you originally showed us, I think the Aubrey would be much more pleasant to open. I like the feel of a curved or rounded handle so much better.

I do understand what your husband is saying, the bases of the Aubrey are pronounced and the screws do show. (Even so, I like the finished kitchen pix we all just saw.)

Has he seen the Aubrey in person, or just on a website? Our carpenter took a smaller door back off the cabinets so I could lay it on the counter or table and put my samples on it. This allowed me to get a good visual without having to tape my handles onto the door.

There are so many hardware options out there, you may need to keep looking.

• colorfast
    12 years ago

Oh, sorry, you all were posting when I was. I like your alternative on your last picture, that is gorgeous! Given that the Aubrey wasn't high-end enough, I am a little stunned the Bistro is deemed too fancy.

Your vent sounds like some of ours....sometimes I think I have made no progress but I look back to our first house when he didn't want walls anything but white and I laugh.

• jtkaybean
    12 years ago

Love the arched mission pulls, very classy.

We also had the bistro pulls on our list, dh thought they looked too plain, so went with Hanson pulls. They are beautiful, receive lots of compliments and very good quality...sure they'll last YEARS.
    I think any of the choices will look good with your cabinets. :-)

• lavender_lass
    12 years ago

Breezy- IMHO, you're seeing vintage, he's seeing utilitarian...which is coming across to him as cheap. It's a lovely kitchen, which you've spent a lot of money on and I'm guessing he's seeing the hardware as something he'd use in a garage workshop.

As suggested earlier, show him the pictures of the hardware installed. If he still doesn't like them, offer to go hardware shopping with him (and the kids) and see if he thinks the hardware 'suddenly' looks much better. (LOL)

Seriously, you want a kitchen you'll both love, so try to find a compromise that works for both of you :)

• mom2tykel
    12 years ago

Breezy,
    I don't think they look cheap at all. I, too, considered the Aubrey pulls but was scared off because it would mean 4 screw holes in my cabinets and if I ever decided to change my mind, I would have limited choices or have to putty and repaint my doors/drawers. If you know me, you know I change my mind about every other day. A girls perrogative, right?? I also looked at the Bistro pulls but they were too much money for something I didn't think needed to cost so much. So, I shopped around and bought the Amerock Highland Ridge pulls and love them!

Good luck. You have fabulous taste so I bet whatever you end up with will make your kitchen YOURS.

~Jenn

• blfenton
    12 years ago

The Bistro pull is beautiful. I know you like the Aubrey pull but that is a heck of a lot of screws in your kitchen and that is probably what he is seeing. I'm not sure that it would even look all that great in your space. The Aubrey pull is a little industrial looking to me and your space is anything but that.
    Can you get a hold of the Lee Valley catalogue? I'm not saying to buy from there but show him the catalogue and have him mark some that he likes. Then try to find ones that are similar to that that you like. They have a huge selection that is easy to sit down and look at. It's on line as well and they have a new catalogue just released of their hardware.

• rhome410
    12 years ago

Aubrey, to me, reads classic and, yes, utilitarian, but also elegant. I don't think of utilitarian as a negative. Again, just my opinions: The Princeton looks trendy, the Rej Arched MIssion reminds me of a bathroom towel rod (the ends), and I like the Bistro for your kitchen, but still prefer the simpler lines of the Aubrey.

Palimpsest has a point about the direction of the screws. A few of the cup pulls I liked appeared to have screw heads on the front, but the front was faked and they really attached from the back side... But that doesn't seem to be the case with your choice. That would be a huge consideration for me.

My dh also nixed any choice that looked like it screwed in from the front, whether it actually did or not.

• oldbat2be
    12 years ago

This link has the Ephram pull on some cabinets... also mentions the Highland Ridge which looks nice.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg062048491342.html

Couldn't find any pictures of the Bistro pull in action. I think jlynn17 has these but links to photos have been deleted.

My RH pulls are due in tomorrow. I can stick on cabs with doublesided tape, if you'd like to see them in action?

• susanlynn2012
    12 years ago

Breezygirl,

Sorry, but I do not like the exposed screws and some of the other pictures posted I find more attractive. But you have to buy what you both love and I am only giving you my honest opinion since you asked for it.

I like the Bistro Pull. Maybe you can find some kitchens with the other pulls you like to show your husband so he can see how it could work.

• kaismom
    12 years ago

My preference is not to have screws in the front. More cracks for things to catch, ie spilled cake dough...

• formerlyflorantha
    12 years ago

I like the Princetonian.

The Aubrey is much more ordinary. How ordinary are you? How ordinary is this kitchen?

How much do you like the Princetonian as something in your hand to feel? Does it work well? If so, I'd do it. Will always make the kitchen more special.

• Capegirl05
    12 years ago

Breezy...the "pattern" you describe for the past 20 years sounds almost identical to ours...lol
    I love the RH pulls that you are leaning toward...IMO, NOTHING in polished nickel looks cheap. Could you go to Lowes, HD, where-ever and find a regular old (& cheap) metal pull like the one you have chosen (the Aubrey) and let DH compare the two side by side? Maybe he would be able to FEEL the difference...to me, that makes a big difference. I like pulls that are at least 4" wide so that you can put all 4 fingers in and PULL. My DH thought the longer pulls were too $$, so I brought the 3" pull and the 6" pull home and he immediately saw my point...Maybe that could work for you. I agree, some of the decisions that my DH and I have made along the way with this house have been SOOO hard between the two of us. If it weren't for the GC pushing us along, we would probably still be staring at an empty lot...because we couldn't agree...lol...
    capegirl

• maylenew
    12 years ago

I agree with Capegirl that he might change his mind once he feels the difference between the two. However, he may not, and no amount of additional posters will probably convince him to change his mind! Hopefully, you can come to a happy compromise. If he's at all like my husband, there has been so few things he has cared about that I've had to listen when he does say something. I had to give up the idea of a large, single bowl sink and will be getting a double bowl (70/30 size). Why? DH really cared about having dirty dishes separated from where you wash your hands. And, since he's willing to DO the dishes, I acquiesced. Good luck!
    p.s. I do think the Aubrey is lovely, btw.

• babushka_cat
    12 years ago

i like the aubrey, the shape echos the lines of the hood and agree it looks vintagy in feel. your husband needs to trust his fine lady, it will all look beautiful in the end!

i also used polished nickle RH handles and am very satisfied with the finish - really snazzes up the place! one word of caution - the screws that come with them are terrible, so make sure to have GC swap out with ones that will actually screw into the wood. I ended up having to approve a change order to remedy this problem, hope to save you a bit of $$$.

• NatalieChantal
    12 years ago

I sympathize with the back-and-forth with DH... It's the same pattern here, I know the frustration! I think the above suggestion to give DH a catalogue to mark is a fabulous idea. My DH acts like its torture to go anywhere, and will say OK to things just to be done with it. Then I find out he really dislikes 95% of them. If I can hand him printed material, he takes it in the bathroom for the next week and I get a short list to make my selections from. It's funny in hindsight, but maddening at the time!

I don't care for the Aubrey pull in your space though, especially after seeing the pictures of it installed. It may feel great, but yeah, your kitchen has a pretty simplicity to it, and the Aubrey has the simplicity all right but not, IMO, the prettiness of your other choices. I think it's the exposed screws. Besides, they will catch every speck of dust and look cruddy real fast. The Bistro would be my choice, I wonder why your DH thinks the Bistro too fancy? Can he give you any specific feedback?

I'm sorry I'm not much help, but hopefully you will find a fabulous choice that you and your DH both love! I can't wait to see it!

• kellied
    12 years ago

Something else to think about with the screws. Screws that are installed from the front have potentially less long term holding power than screws that install from the back through the drawer face.

• phoggie
    12 years ago

I happen to agree with DH this time...and I think it is the 4 screws showing is why I don't care for them. You have been given some better choices IMO....and I can relate to your DH's not agreeing....I have the same thing at my house :-(

• breezygirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Colorfast--I agree with being stunned that DH thought Aubrey was too low-end, and the Bistro was too fancy. I showed him the Bistro again online and told him he had said no in the store on Friday. He couldn't figure out why. ((ggrrr))

Katieob--I showed DH the pics and more from the FLH blog. He said they looked too farmhouse that time. Your kitchen is one that turned my head towards the Aubrey.

Sabjimata--If only the HB Bakes weren't so expensive. LOVE them.

Lavender--I do think taking him to look at hardware would help. Only the Lowes in town has more than a few pulls to show. I think a trip is in order.

Mom2tykel--I had looked at the Amerock Highland Ridge a long time ago. It was on my short list until my drawers ended up so wide. The largest the HR comes in is less than 7", which I think is too short for my 38" drawers. Still, I may order one just to see. DH did say he liked those.

Blfenton--I have a Lee Valley catalog from a couple of years ago. I'll have him look through it tonight.

Rhome--Aubrey reads elegant to me also. And vintage, retro. I, too, think the Princetonian will look dated in several years. This is my forever kitchen so I want my choices to last.

OldBat--Yes! Could you please take some pics of yours!! That would be great! Thank you.

Capegirl--I figured that I'm not the only one engaged in that "pattern" with their DH!

Lynn, Kaismom, Florantha, Burnsie, Babushka, and Natalie--Thank you for your feeedback.

• breezygirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

SO>>>>>>>>

I've been looking all over again at cab hardware websites all day. (In between taking care of the kids and making scratch cinnamon roles!)

Here's are my priorities:

1. Polished nickel
    2. Must have a size in the 8" range for my 38" drawers
    3. Must be about $10 per pull
    4. Simple, simple lines

I think I'm going to have to compromise somewhere if DH really, really puts his foot down. #3 and #4 cannot be compromised at all.

I found a few more I like today that I remember seeing more than a year ago, but either they aren't polished or they aren't long enough.

I really like this one by Rusticware, but it's only in satin nickel.

I also like the Amerock Westerly, which is close to long enough, but only comes in satin nickel.

The Amerock Highland in polished nickel I mentioned earlier. The length is close enough to 8" that it might look OK. The shape is bordering on way too much for me. I like the simpler shape of the first one above better.

I think I'll try to order a sample of the Highland Ridge today.

• enduring
    12 years ago

I didn't read all the comments, and my concern may have been addressed, but what if you want to change hardware in a few years. You'll have multiple screw holes to fill and paint over or have to get those flat metal thingies that are used to cover up holes.

• Mercymygft
    12 years ago

Not to be a party poop or anything....BUT, 6 months-1 year from now, a pull will be a pull, will be a pull. Right now I know that every decision is nit-picked over, but trust me a year from now you won't be giving it a second thought.

Pick something nice that you and your husband can both live with, don't spend a ton of money... and be done with it. When was the last time you walked into someone's kitchen (or looked at someone's kitchen here on GW) and honestly gave their pulls a second look... unless you are in TKO mode??

• Fori
    12 years ago

I really like that Amerock Highland.

As far as hubby thinking your choice looks cheap, well, I can't help, but it's really pretty funny if you think about
    it.

I'm sure you'll reach a good compromise, and like Mercy said, they'll probably all look good after you've had them in a while, so long as you don't go really nutty.

• hpxmirage
    12 years ago

I'm with rhome410 on this one (and I'm someone's DH). :-)

The Aubrey is a clean, classic look.

It's very easy, it seems to me, to cross the line between elegant (if unadorned) and pretentious.

Most important (to me,anyway), the pull should be functional and feel good in the fingertips. After all, it's a drawer pull. The simple elegance of your original choice is bound to be both comfortable to the touch, and very nice looking.

Good luck (but I'd recommend telling your DH that you have the ball on this one).

• blfenton
    12 years ago

I like the slightly more curvy lines of the Highland. It reminds me of your vent hood.

• ca_mom
    12 years ago

I feel your pain Breezy...my hardware was delayed weeks pending DH approval. He didn't like the front fake screws either. After many month of remodel discomfort I let him decide and "we" went with Amerock (for less) Revitalize handles (many widths) and pulls. They're installed and he's happy so I'm happy. But I think they don't come in polished nickel. And after my guy installed the larger pulls on the lower deeper drawers instead of the wider ones (oops)...I'm repeating the mantra: "It's only a handle."

RH's Bistro pull has always been a favorite of mine. What ever you choose it'll be great in the long run!

• aliris19
    12 years ago

I was disappointed too to be talked out of what I thought were a really good bargain on pulls at Lee Valley. But the cheapness was pointed out to me and though I didn't want to yank my head away from the excitement of the choice, I'm glad I let myself be swayed.

It's like editing a paper. It's really annoying, often, when someone marks the whole thing up; implies it's wanting and you were also for having created something so mark-up-able. But then together you create a second version that's so much better; you couldn't have gotten there without that first marked-up version. It's part of the process and not extraneous at all. Just a process.

I like that Highland too. It's clean and shiny like your kitchen. It feels in sync with it. What's dh say?

• marcydc
    12 years ago

I went with bistro. "not fancy" was one of my criteria. I also liked tHe bistro but feared the 4 hole problem. I do have that on a bathroom cab and it looks nice and not cheap whatsoever. I did mount my bistro upside down from what rRH shows in their pics. It just felt wrong that way. I also mounted the uppers horizontally because I didn't like the opposite feel on the upper cabs when they were vertical.

• kmmh
    12 years ago

I like the Aubrey. Don't think it looks cheap, though I can understand about keeping it clean. Hope you guys can find somethin you agree on.

• Frazestart
    12 years ago

I don't have any specific suggestions but Google turned up the website below, which seems to have a pretty good selection of pulls. Hopefully, you'll find something there you both like...

Here is a link that might be useful: Pulls ad nauseam

• Capegirl05
    12 years ago

I really really really like the Highland. I agree with what someone said about the 4 screw holes...later when you want to change them. THat is a really good point. Keep searching...you'll find it!
    capegirl

• aloha2009
    12 years ago

Breezy, something that I didn't see mentioned here is cleaning those little screw holes. You have 2 little ones to help contribute years of extra cleaning instead of a quick wipe on many pulls. My kids have moved out but the maintainace alone on your pulls, would elimate this choice for me.

I too have been frustrated with my DH regarding all the decision making. I've found having us sit side-by-side with our laptops (yeah I know that wasn't the romantic vision you may have had when you were dating) we go to various websites and show the other what we like (and don't). My DH usually agree on things we like and it's difficult, it must be that much harder if your styles differ.

Hang in there, your kitchen is coming along beautifully!

• wolfgang80
    12 years ago

I like the Aubrey in and of itself and I like the Aubrey better than any of the alternatives I've seen posted. I like the way there is a uniform thickness throughout the handle. I don't like ones that fatten and taper. I also like the way they evoke old window lifts and I like the honesty and look of exposed fasteners.

• segbrown
    12 years ago

Ah, the Aubrey. I could never find anything I liked quite as much, either. I've had mine about 2 years, I guess, and I still love them. They have not gotten dirty, that's not an issue. No screws are loose, either. (Although I think our carpenter might have used different screws? I can't remember.) Good luck -- I know what you mean about the proportion and the feel.

• colorfast
    12 years ago

Great kitchen, Segbrown...is that a skylight?

• oldbat2be
    12 years ago

Pics of the Bistro are in polished nickel; neither centered nor permanently afixed, just stuck on temporarily. These are harder to photograph than I thought it would be and definitely don't do the pulls justice. Also, I'm not sure which way is up, they have a little curve on them.

{{!gwi}}

The Ephram is in polished chrome:

{{!gwi}}

I'd be happy with either. The Bistro is a little heftier and I think goes well with the CC, so that's what I think we're going with.

• segbrown
    12 years ago

colorfast, they are dormers.

• breezygirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks to all of you who weighed in with opinions since I posed last.

Wolfgang hit the nail on the head about what appeals about the Aubrey--the uniform thinness (not thickness since I do like the thin handle) across the lull and it seems honest. Great word!

If I could find a thin pull in my price range that didn't fatten and taper, I'd go for it.

Segbrown--I showed DH your kitchen (one of my all-time faves, btw) and it clicked for him. He sees why I like it now. For some reason, other pics didn't do it for him. I don't see you too often anymore, but your timing was great for me! Thank you!

Old bat--(it feels weird to call you that as it could seem insulting, but you picked the name so I guess I'm ok. :) ) Thank you for mocking up, photographing, and posting the pics! Both pulls look great on your cabs. That would be a tough choice for me. Did you decide on the Bistro then? When DH gets back from his trip this week, I'll show him. Thanks again!

UPDATE: DH liked the Highland Ridge so I ordered a sample. It'll be here at the same time he gets back. Now that he's more open to the Aubrey, I think he'll go with whatever I decide. At least we will have tried a couple he likes first before we make the final decision. And if we don't use the Highland for the kitchen, we could use it for the built-ins in the master.

I'll let you know what we decide this weekend. Thanks for letting me vent and for helping me through this!

Oh, and my marble goes in Friday! It was supposed to be tomorrow but they needed an extra day. I'm so curious how it'll look after seeing the marble in slab form for so many months.

• segbrown
    12 years ago

Hi Breezy ... no, I haven't been around much lately, but we are beginning the process of basement finishing, and so I have popped in a few times again. I see you are almost done, things look great!

• breezygirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

UPDATE:

Just to close the loop on this thread, I chose the RH Aubrey pulls in polished nickel and now have them installed. I will try to post some pictures after Christmas.

Thank you again to everyone for the help with another decision!

No need to reply to this thread.

• Samantha111
    12 years ago

oldbat2be, I'm in the same boat. Plywood counter and need to finalize the hardware. What did you use to temporarily affix the handles?

• oldbat2be
    12 years ago

Samantha111 -- You can buy double-sided tape; I found a roll at either Home Depot or Lowes. Good luck!

• Samantha111
    12 years ago

Just regular tape then. Yours looks soft and squishy. I'm afraid of damaging the finish. Some use putty but I'm not sure what that means. I'm scared to death to drill and be locked into a size or knob!

Thanks!

• breezygirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Samantha--the putty is called Stay Putty. Many here have used it. Good luck!

• Lauren Collins
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Breezygirl -

I love your Range hood. Who makes it?

• Buehl
    7 years ago

Lauren - I haven't seen BreezyGirl around much lately, you might try PMing her - if she has messaging turned on.

• beckysharp Reinstate SW Unconditionally
    7 years ago

If memory serves, it's a Range Craft. I know she hasn't posted in a few years -- hope all is well, Breezy.

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional