SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gillylily

What blinds/drapes/window treatments would you put here?

gillylily
13 years ago

I have three rooms that need to be dressed. They are totally bare.

The first is my dining room- It is not formal per se but i would like to dress it up a little. This summer I will be refinishing the dining room set- It was my MIL's who passed away and my DH insisted we keep it. I like the bones of it, but the color/style are not necessarily my taste so I am thinking about refinishing it in a mahogony or espresso color. I may remove the hutch as I don't love showing dishes etc either. BUt there the hutch fits into a nook in the bottom of the server so I would need to figure out what to do there. Regardless back to my post... So I need window treatments for this room: The walls are a terracotta color:

The next room is currently a toy room, but I plan on making it a sitting room/study once we finish our basement and relocate all the toys. I am planning on using a sliver sage color on the walls in here. It opens up with french doors into my family room which has BM Pismo dunes on the wall:

The final room which may or may not remember from previous posts is my family room/great room. Please help me figure this out.. I am getting tired of having NOTHING on my windows.

Should do something natural like a bamboo in here? The rest of the colors in the FR are choc. brown silvery green blue, and some black (from frames, fireplace tv)

THanks in advance for your help!

Comments (5)