SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ash8177

Help with dining room -pics of furniture and space

ash8177
13 years ago

All our furniture is in storage so I sifted through family photos to find pics of the furniture we have to put in the dining room. I have to choose between a few pieces because it won't all fit.

Here is a pic of the dining room.. I still have to paint and we are putting hardwood oak flooring in eventually...

{{!gwi}}

And here is some furniture I have to work with...

Hutch behind my 3 yr old dd

{{!gwi}}

Oak table and chair set (she was hiding chocolate cake behind her back, lol it was the best pic I could find that shows the style of the set, sorry)

{{!gwi}}

You can see the tops of the chairs in this pic and my corner cabinet, err part of it at least.

{{!gwi}}

And this is a larger hutch.. I don't like it as much but have considered keeping it just because its oak, like so much of our other furniture. I can't keep it AND the smaller hutch and corner cabinet though (which I *think* are walnut).

{{!gwi}}

I also want to replace that light fixture but I have no idea what kind of fixture to put in its place. Suggestions there would great!

We also have an oak Granfather clock which I don't have a pic of. It doesn't have to go in there though, but it's an option I guess.

Paint color suggestions would be helpfull too. :D

Basically.. when it comes to home decor I'm hopeless. So ANY suggestions will be helpful!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH