SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cburch_gw

Anyone willing to share the inside of their pantry?

cburch
16 years ago

I basically have a closet in the kitchen that houses the pantry and I love it. So many don't have that and I do. So I'm not complaining at all!! ONLY, I'm not an organizer, organizing comes hard to me. I do like my pantry to be neat and "clutter" free, but I'm not sure it's organized well. I do like my canned goods eye level so it's easy to see what I have for dinner. I thought about moving all the baking stuff up higher since I don't use them everyday. But that's about as far as I got. I'd love to use more baskets or totes for loose things and put things that DD use a lot lower so she doesn't have to climb as much to get things. And I'd love to put my bread in the pantry and perhaps potatoes (since they are both in my cabinets) My pantry doesn't house toliet paper, paper towels or cleaning supplies, but it does hold several appliances that don't get daily use and a lot of my baking pans, bundt pans, and my cast-iron skillets. The size is only about 41 x 26. Right now there are 4 shelves in there and I think I'm going to add a short shelf pretty high for the unused appliances. Ideas and pictures are welcomed!!!

Comments (74)