SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smpop18

Help-Neverending backsplash decision

SMPop18
10 years ago

Hello beautiful kitchen experts!
I haven't posted here in a while but some of you may remember my posts about my new build kitchen a while back. Well, we moved into the house about 6 months about and we have yet to make a final decision on the backsplash. Here are some photos of a Bliss linear glass/tile mosaic that we like. The color is called Bamboo. We really like how it looks with the cabinets and granite counters. However, I am hesitant to use it for the whole backsplash as I'm wondering if it will look too contemporary for what I consider to be a traditional style house (with a little rustic style mixed in)? Should we make it a design by adding 6x6 or other size ceramic tile with the mosaic in the middle? Or something completely different? My husband is all for just going with the mosaic as that has been his plan from the beginning. He has been kind enough to allow me to keep putting it off because, quite frankly, I was sick of making decisions after a year and a half of making a million house decisions.
So anyway...I would appreciate your thoughts and ideas! I included photos with the fireplace in the background because I want to make sure it all flows nicely as it is an open floorplan. Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022