SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gailrolfe

Baseball hat storage

gailrolfe
15 years ago

This may be a wierd question...but I hope I'm not the only one and maybe someone here has a good idea for me...both DH and DS are baseball fanatics. They wear baseball hats almost everywhere they go except church and as soon as they come in the house they toss them down on the nearest table. So a few years ago I bought a deep wire basket that can be hung on the wall and every time I find a hat, I throw it in there. But as the kitchen plans are developing it doesn't look like there's a good place for the basket (it currently sits in the laundry room because if I hang it, DS cannot reach deep enough inside to get the specific one he wants!) to hang or to sit and so I'm wondering if there is a better solution (assuming that retraining the boys is not an alternative!)for baseball hat storage? I've been to The Container Store and they offer some hanging type things but I think I 'd need it the length of the entire kitchen! Have any of you faced this and come up with a great solution? Thanks!

Comments (11)