SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_9268002

5x5 tiles in backsplash pix? casa dolce?

User
15 years ago

So today I found a very interesting tile for my backsplash... it is casa dolce "flagstone" in white. It really isn't so white, it has mixtures of white, cream, and even a slight bluegreyviolet.

So the thing is of course, it is a bit more than I was hoping for but not terribly so. It does not come in 4x4; it comes in 5x5. (It also has the mosaic and the 2x2 which are both a good amount more than the 5x5). Does anyone have any 5x5 tiles in their backsplash to show? I did take home a sample sheet of the 2x2 but they didnt have it in the 5x5 to help me visualize (of course). Also the sales person who helped me (and she was very helpful) said she would not use a border but just go from the horizontal tiles on the countertop to diagonals above, and maybe even then horizontal above that. The colors are very varied and her thought was that it didn't need it. Does anyone have any pix like that?

I will post pix later of the tile in my house, but as usual need help visualizing. Here is the website picture of the tile.

Here is a link that might be useful: white flagstone

Comment (1)