SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyjoyjoy_gw

Need to make final adjustments on cabinets! Can you take a look?

joyjoyjoy
13 years ago

This is the layout we are going with.. its been several months since I posted layout ideas, but this is the one you all helped me come up with. Its not perfect but its our best bet for the space we have. If there are some small suggestions to tweak it though, that would be great.

The white cabinets - I think Im going to go with a flat panel on all the uppers - some are so narrow I think it will be pointless to do the beadboard panels. The exposed sides of the 2 cabinets wont have the panels - I think they'll just be plain. I am also thinking about changing up the drawers under the cooktop. My first thought was to keep them the same style but in black, but now Im wondering if I should change up the fronts too - maybe the beadboard inset instead of just flat fronts? or maybe a simple raised panel heavily distressed?

The Brown cabinets - I think I want the microwave under the oven - would that make the oven too high? This may end up being a unit with doors on both sides - so the blue wall will be gone and wont run behind the cabinet. Someone here (sorry cant find the old thread!) suggested having doors on the dining room side also - which I am highly considering. Shallower cabinets behind the fridge for stemware and then deeper behind the oven for china, other dining stuff. The doors on this unit wont be as pictured - they'll match my other built ins. Also it can slide back into the dining room a little bit to give a little more room in the kitchen.

Any questions, suggestions, comments - GREATLY appreciated. THANKS!

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022