SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sparklekitty_gw

Naked Kitchen - Help with paint & backsplash

sparklekitty
13 years ago

My naked kitchen - I need great GW input on paint color, window trim (natural, stain or paint) and back splash.

Red birch cabinets, some painted "white" (BM dove wing which is a little gray/green under) and island painted white, gray counters to be installed next week (pietra Cardosa on perimeter, high contrast super white quarzite on island.) Appliances stainless, stove (Blue Star, thanks GW!) & hood to be installed under high window, fridge to the right out of photo.

My vision is casual, light & warm but flirting with elegant (i.e. framed shaker style cabinets with bead but no chandeliers.) I struggle with the word "transitional" but I guess it fits - it is not traditional, but has reference to and certainly not contemporary but clean lines...not quite cottage. Features I see are windows, red birch cabinets (very warm with gray, green & red undertone, good amount of movement) and island (apron, legs, counter.)

I have seen so many beautiful and unexpected ideas generated by GWers - Please help me. I am visual and love photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: naked kitchen - need color & back splash

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus