SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dakota01

Have you used a Paint Stores designer?

dakota01
11 years ago

It's me again - still hoping to find someone to help me make the right decision on paint colors.

While looking at PPG's website they have a section on designers/interior decorators that will for $75 come out and make recommendations. I looked over who was on there and (1) lady owns a small store that I occassionally stop in another is a fairly well known decorator in our area.

Has any of you used the paint stores decorators to pick your paint? Have you been happy w/thier suggestions? If you have used them which paint company did you use?

I'm so tired of still not getting it right or not having someone that has come in give me a good recommendation that both they and I feel confident in. Let's see I had (1) store owner that I did use - not happy so I'm changing. (3) decorators - that (1) walked in in less than 2 min gave me his colors, (1) that still isn't sure (1) who sold me drapes, rugs, etc. but never did give me what I originally called her for - a flippin paint color!

I am thinking that maybe I still need to call someone else - but since the one lady owns a decorating shop, I don't want her to try and sell me more furniture, drapes, etc. $75 is more than reasonable - but, I don't know if I have the energy to deal w/this AGAIN!

Thanks

Comments (11)