SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
haley_comet

Undertones Scare ME! Need your advice Pls! (Lots of PICS)

haley_comet
13 years ago

After 3 years of waiting I FINALLY got my marble backsplash done the other night and now I need to paint...AGAIN!

First I am looking for a mid tone beige/neutral...a nice sophicated color :).

Now as you will see in the first pictures my counters and my backsplash have warm hues to them - so do I then go with a WARM BEIGE? However, I really don't want anything yellow undertones(my house is getting yellow paint overload)so what color should I use if I need a warm beige?

BUT - something else I was considering when choosing my beige/neutral was I have an arched opening which flows to my dining room - two rooms really but open feeling. My dining room is painted Caraway from Behr which I love. So since my diningroom is green should I then choose a green undertone beige to compliment/flow with the diningroom?

OMG I am so confused and I need to get this color right because I think my DH will divorce me if I paint the kitchen again!

If you can guide me on this and if you have any Benjamin Moore color suggestions I would love to hear them.

PS - Just for side info - my DH and I tiled our own backsplash the other night and did the entire job without cutting one single tile! I wrote about the trick I found out how to do this on the kitchen board.

Thanks you guys Rock!

Haley

Here is a link that might be useful: DIY - Zero Tile Cut Backsplash

Comments (21)