SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kevinmp_gw

New Ralph Lauren Tartan Bedding Here (Update on Master)

KevinMP
10 years ago

On my day off, I took a road trip to Manhattan to get the Ralph Lauren duvet in the right size (Queen) and the components I wanted from the flagship store. If you've never been to the flagship store (there are two in NY, but only one has the home stuff in it), they're pretty incredible, and the service is awesome. They even matched the Saks online, pre-sale prices that the RL online store told me they couldn't and wouldn't match, so I "saved" a couple hundred bucks even with the trek. I'm really happy with it, especially since my goal was to match the upholstered tartan Ralph Lauren (by Henredon) chair I had in the corner. It's just what I wanted, and the quilted cover I got from Country Curtains to match the shade of the velvet drapes ended up working out well. Now I just have to keep the pet hair off of everything.

I'll post the finals with a before and after set after the feather bolster is ready and I've finished, but here it is for the meantime. Enjoy.

And this is the paisley fabric I picked for the feather bolster that is currently being made:

Comments (28)