SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandra_zone6

Help with exterior photoshop for color?

sandra_zone6
12 years ago

Hi! We are repainting our CT colonial home. I have two pics; one is of the house as it is normally with shutters but it has our old door. The second pic was taken today with our new door and without shutters since it is in the process of being pressure washed.

Trim color is California Paints Storm Stain in Yukon, door color remains as is. The two stains I like are both by California Paints Storm Stain in Egyptian Sand or Tuscan Mosaic. Can't decide on which color, can't decide on whether to put shutters back on.

If someone would be so kind as to photoshop for me, I would be ever so appreciative. Or if someone has a tutorial for dummies, I can try and figure it out, haven't been successful so far. I have to make a decision by tomorrow or Wednesday and I just can't figure it out with the large samples I have been painting. The shutter decision can wait a bit, I am torn because it is very unlikely to see a colonial without shutters where I am located for my age house, but I sort of like the look without.

Thank you!

House with shutters, old door.

{{!gwi}}

House without shutters, new door and door surround.

{{!gwi}}

Egyptian Sand

{{!gwi}}

Tuscan Mosaic

{{!gwi}}

Comments (25)