SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
martinatremblay

Remote Switch - Wiring Diagram

martinatremblay
9 years ago

Anyone with any experience (or suggestions) on connecting this wireless switch? It should allow me to remotely turn a light light on or off (or the black button allows a delayed shut off after 8 seconds)

Note that the instructions on the device (the only documentation provided by the manufacturer) talks about wite vs white group and a blue group (and no cables are blue on the device - they are black!) The diagram does not resemble the cables on the device - very confusing, but I believe its just a translation problem, as other purchasers of the product like it.

DETAILS
I have multiple lights all controlled by a 1 switch in a large room (32x15) in my home. This is a completely finished area that was completed by the original builder I had develop the home.

This room is divided into 2 areas, a family room and games room. I would like to be able to turn the lights on or off for each of these areas separately without rewiring the entire area.

I purchased a couple of the remote wireless switchs that should be able to turn on and off each set of lights via remote, but the wiring diagram on the switch was created in China and not easy to understand. Anyone out there have experience with these switches or have any suggestions on how to connect this?

Here is a link that might be useful: Remote switch

Comments (11)