SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
illy0825

I'm dating a separated man... how do i deal with the ex-wife's pr

illy0825
17 years ago

I'm dating a separated man... how do i deal with the ex-wife's presence?

my bf still believes that they(my bf, X, daughter and her X's son from another man when she cheated on him) should have family activities like watching movies, children shows, going out to eat, going to the mall and I really hate it... i feel very angry, insecure and left out. he said he's gonna stand his ground and not stop these activities because its for his daughter. he lives in the US... the ex still lives in Asia but he comes to visit them and his parents once a year for a month. can you help me on how girls dealt with it? they've been separated(yes, not yet divorced because they still have to transfer the daughter's name to my bf)for three years but when my X visited them the last time a year ago... she begged for him to take her back and he did for the sake of the child... but only lasted a week, after my bf went back to the states, she went back to her bf. the X is such a stray. i still feel jealous, uncomfortable and angry about him going over to their house almost everyda he comes home to me every time after spending a few hours there one month every year. he said he doesnt have a choice and could not avoid her. i'm really confused. i hope you can help me. they've been separated for 6 months when we started going out. we've been together for 10 mos now. the ex knows about me and i've seen her bf and their kid(hers and bf, result of her cheating) as well.

They were already separated when we started dating so i knew from the start what i was going into. but we were both in the US at the time so the ex and the kids aren't in the picture until we both came home to asia for a month. then i experienced the heartaches and how hard the situation is. i just keep thinking this is only one month every year. we're also in a long-distance relationship. we were together though for the past three months. they're fixing the transfer of the name of the daughter and i overheard him telling his dad(lawyer) to deal with the divorce process after the transfer of name. the ex is in a long-term relationship and they also have a kid as a result from her cheating on my bf three years ago. any more advice?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County