SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
helpwiththis

I am still in shock at the nerve

helpwiththis
15 years ago

BM called the other day to see if sd could go with her yesterday and stay overnight. I told her that sd had the day off school and that I made plans to take her, dd, and 2 friends to see High School Musical 3 during the daytime matinee show. And that sd and dd's friends were sleeping over. So BM said "can I go with to see the movie?" I was on the spot and did not know what to say. I said yes, hoping that she would not show up. She asked the time and theater. I told her the info.

So we get to the theater and she was there waiting in front of the box office for us. We had ordered our tickets online since it is a new movie and we wanted to ensure we had seats. So we said hello and began walking into the doors and bm pulls me aside and tells me that she somehow forgot her purse and could I buy her ticket??

What am I going to do? So I said yes and gave her the money to go get her ticket. Me and the girls headed to the refreshment stand and got some snacks. BM met us over there as we were done. SD asked bm if she was getting anything and bm said she did not have enough money with her. SD then looked at me and said can I have a few $ to get my mom some snacks? I said sorry but I just gave her $ for her ticket and bought all our snacks and have nothing left sweetie.

We all went to see the movie and then parted ways with BM after.

But who shows up at a movie and brings no money? It just makes me mad. She gives us no $ for her dd EVER and then has the nerve to meet us at the movies and pretend to forget her purse.

DH thought it was kind of funny. I thought it was incredible rude.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus