SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bigtex_2006

Nightmare Step Kids

bigtex_2006
17 years ago

Hello People right first a bit of history.

I have been married to my wife for 1 year I have been with my wife for seven years. Great relationship but for the step-kids.

The second eldest child has now left home when I met his mum he hated me told me on plenty of occasions yet give my wife credit she used to let me ground him and stop pocket money the problem was when my back was turned or I was at work she would let him play out when he was grounded or give him sweets telling me that I was two harsh on him? I think this made it worse.

The problem is my step-daughter is now 14 and it has started all over again and I don't know if I can take it. My step-daughter wanted her belly button pierced and I said no, my wife heard me. 2 Days later my wife takes £25 out of my wallet when I asked her what it was for she ignored me and guess what that night my step-daughter came home with her belly button pierced and tonight at the time of writing 1/09/2006 my step-daughter of just 14 is at a rave, that her mum knew she was going to yet again I was the last to find out. My step-daughter is always in trouble at school is always swearing yet when I try and tell her to tone it down a bit I get told I am being to harsh. Yet again my step-daughter now wants to move out because of me she says she hates me. When I try and talk to my wife about it she tells me that she don't want to get into this row and I am moaning about nothing and walks off! the problem is this when I came into this relationship I accepted that my wife comes as a package with the kids and I feel like I am splitting them up and that I am not a part of the family unit so my question is:

Do I stay or Do I go?

Comments (6)