SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_maria

The bitter exwife strikes again!

organic_maria
17 years ago

I just need to vent. The situation that happen last night just shows how petty this woman is. It is unreal! my Hubby picks up his kids EOW..so this friday is his turn. My SS has a baseball game and so he decides to pick both his kids on saturday instead of pickingone up on friday and the other on saturday. my Hubby arranged with expoo that he would pickup daughter on friday and son on sat. He changed his mind..to pick them both up sat morning. Well.......boy did the sh*t hit the fan with her.! She of course blamed me in front of her daughter while she was onteh phone with her father. i got on thephone to explain to my sd that it is not my fault adn that her mother must stop blaming me. Well the sod off B*tch was on the line and started screaming saynig that her ex arranged it and now he has changed his mind and that i am interfering.

I stayed calm and told her yes your EX husband changed his mind because it is his perogative to do so and that i'm not involved in scheduals and to stop blaming me for everytime her ex husband changes his mind. i then asked her who toldyour daughter it was my fault. She replied that it was my husband . i then stated to both my husband and his ex simultaneously that ' i do not want to be stuck in the middle of both your mind games and thati'm sick of being between both of you!" she only sniggered of course. She wont be laughing for long because a letter has been sent to her lawyer about her behaviour. I basically warned her any further usage of me as a scapegoat will not be tolerated and that child services maybe called in.

I am so worried about my SD. She is so upset andso angry at her mother.

Any suggestions?

by the way i did not instigate teh phone call with his ex. She was listeningon the other line and stepped in and started to scream. i stayed calm and logical. i didnt' liek the fact that my SDwas in the middle. But i didnt' put her in it. Her mother did that to her. I just had to stand my ground tell her politely to please stop blaming me for things i am not a part of.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES