SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zlisaz_gw

Am I Wrong?

zlisaz
17 years ago

First off, I'll start off on my history.....

I was with a man for 7 years and didn't find out until the end of our relationship (my choice by the way) that he had cheated on me several times with the mother of his daughter. These affairs would happen when he had appointments with the child's teacher, doctor, ect. I wouldn't mind at all if he and the child's mother went somewhere or met up somewhere when it had to pertain to the child. However, these meetings usually involved a dinner/lunch and/or sex.... after they'd drop the child off at a friends or relatives without my knowledge.

His son and I left him.... and I have moved on. (my son does have visits with him.. so he's not a deadbeat.)

Now I am with a wonderful man. I think I have found the love of my life. We are happily engaged and he has 3 beautiful children. Two of the children are from a previous marriage. The third was a child from a short relationship he had after his wife divorced him (left for another man... she cheated, ect.)

Anyhow, to make a long story short - Now that the children are school-aged, they are making all of these appointments and he has yet to invite me to be a part of these school conferences, ect.

I've tried to be an adult about it... but it is seriously disturbing me and I am feeling so unhappy. I don't know if its flashbacks or what. I feel that I can trust him, but I also feel wrong for feeling that the TWO of them shouldnt be the "team." That her and her fiance and my fiance and I should deal with the children together. Not just the two of them alone......... or maybe I'm just an immature insecure girl who shouldnt of got into this relationship knowing how many exes he has to deal with.

The 3rd child's mother hasn't been an issue since the child is a toddler..... however she is constantly calling him .. several times a day and it's really bothering me.

Am I wrong?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County