SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sieryn

She did it again...

sieryn
16 years ago

Okay DH is out of town on buisness till next Monday. This is bio-mom's one weekend of visitation for the month (she skipped the last one). Plans were in place, pick up the children, take oldest SS to his first FB game (I'm going seperately to watch and make sure she actually brings him) and bring them back on Sunday. She calls DH last night, tells him she won't be getting the kids this weekend, no decent explanation as to why. Now I'm furious, not only did she wait till the last minute to change things, I've already made plans (I'm to be attending a BD party with a babysitter expecting 2 children not 4) and have planned meals etc to feed only 3 people not 5. DH tells me he's sorry but he can't force her to take them. I say fine, I can cancel my plans and buy more groceries, not like this isn't the first time this has happened.

Now here's the kicker, she calls him back like 15 minutes later and says she'll still pick him up and take him to his first game. DH said he'd check with me. I said absolutely not, if she's going to claim its not her weekend, she's too busy or whatever it is this time than she has no right to show up just for that, she hasn't taken them to one practice, paid for one piece of equipment for this season or any other season. Parenting isn't a when-I-choose-to-do-the-fun-stuff activity, and I refuse to let her treat it and these boys like that. DH says I'm being unreasonable..am I?

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio