SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristen_hallock

Help choosing throw pillows

Kristen Hallock
14 years ago

We ordered a sectional the other day and I need help deciding on the throw pillows. There are too many choices!

The couch we ordered in a gray-ish microsuede.

Here is the room it will be going in. It will take the place of the 2 couches here, the new one is a sectional and will be in the corner here. It could also be pulled out from the corner and slid more toward the fireplace so that you can walk over to the window farthest from the fireplace.

We will be getting rid of the wall-to-wall carpet once our 3-legged dog dies (she's 14 now) and putting down hardwoods. That sounds awful but we hate the white carpet now but dont want to do hardwoods yet because she scratches up the floors pretty bad. Probably oak to match the rest of the downstairs, but might do maple. The oriental carpet is down to minimize the appearance of dirt on the light-colored carpet (I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 kids!) BUT we'd probably still use this reddish colored carpet on top of the hardwood.

Anyways, I went to the furniture store and came back with these fabric samples that i like. But now sure they all go with the base fabric that my husband and I already picked out. I'd like some input. The bottom color is the fabric we already picked out for the couch itself.

I love this design, but colors probably dont go.

too much red?

pillow probably doesnt go with rug.

I really rather like this combo together

brownish-purple solid color

same pattern as #1, but different colors - may match better?

a speckled reddish chenille

and lastly

Not sure what to pick and i need to make a decision ASAP so they furniture place can put in my order.

Comments (20)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!