SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

I can't do plan A --- so I'm trying plan B

toomuchglass
16 years ago

I'm not admitting defeat ! I've been decluttering this house & yard all this year. I Wanted some of MY projects as decorations . WELL ...... turns out - my FIL whose 91 and lives with us ...needs more room for more medical supplies. *Sigh* There goes my inside decorations. Plan A - down the drain. I'm trying a plan B ... decorating my brand new yard . We had to make temporary arrangements for the dogs to do their business where I planned to decorate.

( Because a storm took down some of our trees ) Dang ! That'll have to wait . There's hope yet ! Thank Goodness I came up with a plan C .

There is absolutely nothing worse than wanting to create things - and have no where to put them. It's like holding your breath & never being able to let go. I decided I'll spend this winter creating all sorts of garden art ....put my heart & soul into it ....and have a "Handmade Yard Art" sale at my house in spring. I have a tent - live on the main street - and will have a bunch of things to sell by then. My creative spirit is not lost, thank God. I'm looking forward to it ! ( Of course - with inspiration from here !) LOL

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations