SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sugarland_girl

want custody from wierd bio-mom

sugarland-girl
16 years ago

i have been with my boyfriend, who has an 8 year old son, for 6 years. his son and i have an incredible relationship!! the mother is beyond wierd though. my boyfriend is considering fighting her for custody. we have a stable life, have great incomes, and his son did live with us for 9 months last year. (not reported to the courts though) his mother is not responible and really inapropriate. she's 25 and lived at her parents house until last year. she has always shared a bed with her son, showered with him, has even had a couple different boyfriends shower with her son!! (he has his own bedroom now at her house) she has changed her tampon infront of him, she's always late picking him up, has told him that her and his dad had sex but she didnt want him but dad did something while they were having sex to make her get pregnant, she's told him that her boyfriend broke up with her because he is bad. she doesn't even believe in immunazations. these are just to name few things!!! (freaky girl) my boyfriend has been discurraged to try for custody because they say if the mother doen't abuse, neglect, or have a history of drugs or jail, it's nearly impossible to be granted custody! (which there is none of that) what should he do to get his son out of his wierd mothers home????

Comments (9)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional