SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vistajpdf

Pray for patience for me!

vistajpdf
16 years ago

Friends,

I realize the end is near and that this is small potatoes in the big scheme of life, but I'm really irked by these SDs. This little 2/2 is not a big house. They've been painting for a week - three people, three basic rooms, and a week. OK, one worked 4 days last week til 4 pm, but shouldn't the job be done by now?

Today, I asked the girls if they needed my van to move the one's stuff who lived here since Nov. She said, "No, I doubt it. I'm not sure when I'll be ready to move my stuff out..."

OK, the date was supposed to be July 1. Then, they decided the house needed to be painted (was painted professionally 3 yrs. ago). Fine. Then the A/C needed to be replaced and was last Thurs. Their new furniture arrived yesterday.

It's like this one who has lived w/ us wants to maintain a room here and one there. I really have this feeling.

She and her sister just left w/o taking any of her belongings but a whole bunch of my toilet paper. I doubt they bought it as they'd have just taken it to the new place, right? I'm guessing the contents of my freezer will walk away next???? I know I'm being petty, but instead of losing one adult last week, I gained TWO more! I'm sick of it! I want them, their dogs, their mess and everything out!

DH and I need to repair our relationship, if that's even possible at this point, and we can't very well discuss much w/ three extra adults in our place constantly!

I asked DH if he wanted my van to move the SD's bed adn dresser and he said, "Oh, I'm not sure when she's actually moving. I'm going to go hit some golf balls - we'll talk later..."

I wish I'd never met any of them, so please, Lord, give me patience to not blab something I want to say to them all these next few hours, days or weeks - whatever it takes! I can't keep my eyes on the prize right now. I even asked if I should expect these people for dinner and they said, "Oh, we're not sure!" Well, that's a 'no' as far as I'm concerned.

And, one last bit of pettiness on my part - I stopped emptying SD's trash can in her bathroom (which also has hall access) a week ago when I thought she'd be out of here. I just went in there and it was disgusting - all overflowed onto the floor w/ feminine products, etc. Is there really any excuse for such slovenly behavior?

Dana

Comments (9)