SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
finedreams

PDA: ex-wives and new wives.

finedreams
15 years ago

Hi everybody, I was travelling and am back now.

here is something I wonder about. i wonder if you, second wives, show PDA in front of your DH's exwife? And if you do show PDA, how much of it do you find appropriate?

I recently had to be in a situation when i had to spend a significant time in a company of my exhusband and his new wife. Long story how and why it happened, I was visiting my hometown while DD was there with dad, also DD had a rather difficult medical procedures done so everyone was involved. Anyways the reason why i stuck for some time with ex and his family is beyond the point.

The reason i ask is that my x's new wife (she is nice, no copmplains) demonstrated excessive PDA with my X in front of me, DD and X's 2nd son. I have no feelings for X, we were married very long time ago but I still found it inappropriate. DD is grown but i doubt she finds it appropriate either. DD's brother was there as well, and he is 8, he does not need to see dad's wife showing so much PDA.

So i was shocked with amount of PDA, she constantly rubbed him, touched, kissed. My best friend who also observed that and commented how bad it looks. My friend said that the new wife tries to demonstare to everyone how wonderful everything is..She actually did slow down her PDA after i unintentionally rolled my eyes once. lol

anyways i wonder if you, second wives, show PDA in front of your DH's exwife?

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington