SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momto4boys_gw

what to put in front of this window??

momto4boys
14 years ago

I've had this love seat the last few yrs in front of the window. And it works ok. But, at Christmas the love seat gets moved to the opposite side, the recliner that I loath goes to our room. And I just like the arrangement so much better. I like the seperation from kitchen to living room by having the love seat in the other spot. And when the tree comes down, I LOVE the window. And how much bigger it makes the room feel by not being block by the bulky couch.

And the window itself, frame..etc. is kind of pretty.

Sooo..I'm in search of something to go here. I'd love two chairs and a little table. Just not sure I have room for it. Not to mention, everyone I see is way out of my TINY budget. I've found a couple bistro/game table type of things on craigslist. But, I don't think that's the right direction. Seeing as I'm losing a seat by ditching the recliner.

My big problem is, when looking at chairs I never really know what lines I'm suppose to be looking for. One seems too rounded for the other furniture and the style. Others, too square. So, can anyone maybe just advise at what I'm suppose to look for. I'm soooo clueless.

Thanks!!!!

Comments (21)