SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momma2b_gw

Where are the dads!?

momma2b
15 years ago

As I read through here, it seems like all of the posts are women- SMs,girlfriends of divorced dads, or the 2nd wife of the divorced dad...where are these fathers??!?!?!?!?!?

And the subject matter of the posts are generally between the BioMom & StepMom...why does dad not get involved! These are his biological children...but yet most of them seem to leave the scheduling, the bickering,...the PARENTING and grunt work...to the two moms. I don't understand this!

My boyfriend is the exact same way...I just can't believe that these grown men are so irresponsible and just children themselves. Maybe for us stepmoms out there whose situations are not nice and cozy with the biomom...maybe we need to step back and MAKE biodad step up to the plate and take some responsibility...then when things continue to be bad and negative, and he sees how the biomom truely is in regards to the changing of schedules and basically USING us as babysitters when she wants to go to the bars, or out on the motorcycle withe new boyfriend....well then maybe biodad will realize the bull**** that she brings into our lives...let them sift through it and further screwup the situation.

SORRY ABOUT THE RANTING!!! thanks for listening! :)

Comments (57)